1. Where do I pick up my keys to check in?
*Key pick up is at Daniels Realty. Our office is located at 9609 Pacific Ave Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
2. What time is check in and check out?
● Key pick up begins at 10am, but check in time is 2pm. You cannot enter, park at, or use any property amenities PRIOR to this time. Doing so will result in a deduction from your security deposit
● Check-out time is promptly at 10am. We understand that some condo communities can be hectic at check out time, so if you are running a few minutes behind, please contact our office. Checking out late will result in a deduction from your security deposit
3. What happens if I need to leave the night before or early on the day of check out?
*If you need to check out during non-business hours, we have a secure drop box located outside of our office. Keys can be left there and will be retrieved by our office when we Open at 9am.
4. What are your summer hours of operation?
*Daniels Realty is open 7 days a week! Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Saturday, and 10am-2pm on Sundays
5. Who do I make my check payable to, and where do I send it?
*Please make all rental payments payable to Daniels Realty, and mail them to Daniels Realty 9609 Pacific Ave Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260 *If you have multiple units in your name, please send SEPARATE payments for each Property, and put your lease number (located at the top of your lease), in the “memo” Section. This will ensure that the bookkeeping department applies your payment to the Correct unit.
6. Will I be notified that my payment was received?
*Yes. You will receive an email confirmation from Samantha when your payment is Received. If you do not receive this, please call the office at 609-522-7748, or email Samantha directly at [email protected]
7. If I lose my lease, can I request an additional copy?
*Yes. Please call the office 609-522-7748 or email our Rental Manager, Suzi, directly at [email protected]
8. How long does it take for me to get my security deposit back?
*Please refer to the policy for security deposits outlined on your lease. It can take up to 30 DAYS from the date of your check-out for the deposit check to be cut and refunded Back to you unless you are notified of damages.
9. My rental property comes with beach tags. Where will these be located?
*If your rental property comes with beach tags, pool tags, or parking passes, these will Be located in your unit. They must remain in the unit upon check-out. DO NOT return These items to Daniels Realty at check-out. This is explained in the policy and Procedures you will receive at check-in. If you are not sure if your property has these Tags, please refer to your lease. The number of tags will be listed in the “Amenities” Section of your lease.
10. My granddaughter lost the beach tag in the ocean. What happens now?
*Please refer to the cost schedule in your policy and procedures paperwork received at Check-in. If Daniels Realty has to replace the tag for you, you will be charged for the Replacement cost of the tag (cost varies by beach club), as well as a service charge. If You find the missing tag in your luggage upon returning home, the tag must be sent to Our office via overnight mail to ensure the new tenants have the proper tags, and to stop A deduction from your security deposit.
11. I am having some maintenance issues in my unit. How do we get this resolved?
*All renters are given a Tenant Inspection Report upon check-in. Reports must be Returned to office no later than 12pm the day following your check-in. If maintenance is Required, we will contact the owner and schedule this. If you wish to be in the unit when The repairs are completed, we will do our best to schedule this with the vendors. Please Keep in mind that during the summer they are extremely busy, and will only have small Windows of time to come and complete the repair. Vendors can be given permission to Enter the unit by the tenant (this is highly recommended so no one’s vacation is interrupted).
12. My property is not clean! What are you going to do about it?
*If for some reason your unit is NOT clean at check-in, please call our office immediately. DO NOT begin cleaning yourself, or wait until the next day to inform us. A cleaning team Will be dispatched to the home as soon as possible to take care of it. Refunds will NOT Be provided for this matter, or for possible maintenance issues (please refer to your Policy and procedures paperwork provided at check-in).
13. It is 11pm, and we have a maintenance emergency in our unit. What do I do?
*If an emergency situation occurs in your unit, and cannot wait until the next Business day, (i.e., A/C unit stops working and temp is Unbearable in the home), please email our Rental Manager, Suzi, directly at [email protected]. We will do our best to get someone to you as soon as possible. Examples of things that CAN wait until the next day are: WiFi information cannot be located, cannot find batteries, light bulbs, etc.